How to take care of rimless glasses？
1. Advantages of rimless glasses
Rimless glasses are lightweight and comfortable. Because they accent your natural beauty, your features won't get buried under a pair of rimless glasses. If you're leaning toward rimless glasses, consider the benefits compared to rimmed frames:
May feel heavy or bulky
Lets your natural beauty shine
May overpower your features
Less noticeable than framed styles
May attract unwanted attention
Trendy and new
Been around for many years
No border while reading or driving
Frames may partially obstruct your view
Available in numerous styles
Available in numerous styles
2. Disadvantages of rimless glasses
- May break easily
- Easy to smudge or streak
- May cost more than framed styles
- More prescription lens limits as compared to rimmed glasses
- The natural look may disappoint eyewear users who prefer a bold style
3. How To Take Care Of Rimless Glasses
* Always store them in a case
The lack of a supporting frame makes rimless glasses easier to break. Protecting your eyewear from every-day knocks and scratches, glasses cases are super-important for keeping your specs in top condition. When you take off the glasses, they must be wrapped up by glasses clothing, and put into the glasses box, in order to avoid being scraped or misshapen. Please do not hang the rimless glasses on your clothes or bags, and do not wipe the lenses with your clothes or T-shirt. If you are just setting them aside for a bit, make sure to place them face up to protect the lenses from getting scuffed from the surface.
* Always handle your glasses with both hands
Whenever you need to remove your glasses, make sure you carefully do so using both hands. Taking them off with one hand can eventually lead to them loosening or sitting crooked on your face. It's easy to get rimless glasses dirty because they have so much lens space, too. Try to remember to take your glasses off by gripping the sides with both hands rather than the nose piece. This may help you cut down on smudges and streaks.
* Take care when cleaning them
We include a small cloth with all orders for cleaning your lenses. Make sure to use this and not your clothes as clothing contains tiny fibers that can permanently scratch the lenses - the same applies to using tissue or paper towels. When cleaning rimless frames, make sure to be extra careful by holding them by the edge of the lens rather than the bridge.
* Other tips about rimless glasses -
- Place the eyeglasses in dry and cool places to protect the coating on the lenses.
- Do not wear rimless glasses to do sports, because it is easy to fall after sweating, and then might be broken.
- The rimless glasses can install a plastic clip on the end of the glasses' legs, so the glasses can be hooked to the ears' back, and is not easy to fall.