By “personal information,” we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, “we”, “us”, and “our” mean Zinff.com, and “you” means any person who visits our website or calls us on the phone.
With this privacy notice, we would like to inform you about our strict security measures and to identify what personal data is collected and discarded. If our customers want to delete their Zinff accounts (including log in with Facebook), they can contact our customer service team and submit the delete account application to have their accounts and all personal information removed from Zinff.com.
Promoting Safety and Security
We abide by the principles of legality, legitimacy, and transparency, using and processing the least amount of data possible and using it within a limited scope of purpose. We also take technical and administrative precautions to protect the security of that data. Furthermore, we use personal data to help verify accounts and user activity, as well as to promote safety and security (including but not limited to: monitoring to prevent fraud, investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity, and investigating violations of our terms or policies). Our data use is based on our legitimate interest in helping ensure the safety of our products and services.
What Personal Data We Collect
1. We collect the personal data you provide when you use our products and services or otherwise interact with us (including but not limited to: creating an account, contacting us, participating in an online survey, or using our online help or online chat tool). If you make a purchase, we collect personal data in connection with that purchase. Information You Provide to Us: full name, phone number, email address, shipping address, eyeglasses prescription, vision data, credit card basic information (NOT confidential info. as secure code, etc.), Facebook account basic information (account name, contact email).
2. When you visit our website, we may collect data about the type of device you use, your device's unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser you are using, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install our application or from which you access our products or services. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device's approximate location; this information helps in improving our products and services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Generally speaking, we use personal data to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our customers.
1. Providing, improving, and developing our products and services:
We use personal data to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising. This includes using personal data for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in offering you products and services and for business continuity. If you enter a contest or other promotion, we may use the personal data you provide to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain further information about how we use personal data, so we encourage you to read those rules carefully before participating.
2. Communicating with you:
Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to send you marketing communications related to our own products and services, to communicate with you about your account or transactions, and to inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please contact us to opt-out. We also may use your data to process and respond to your requests when you contact us. Subject to your prior express consent, we may share your personal data with third-party partners who may send you marketing communications related to their products and services. Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to personalize your experience with our products and services and on third-party websites and applications, and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
WHAT WE DO:
- ✅ Contact you when necessary by email, SMS, or phone call.
- ✅ Send you the newsletter, and promotion offers when you subscribe to our site and apply for a discount offer on our site.
- ✅ Make your eyeglasses with your prescription provided in the order.
- ✅ 'Visual Try-On' function requests your vision data when you request visual frame references.
- ✅ Credit card information will only be used for the sole purpose of billing you for the products and services that you select.
- ✅ We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
WHAT WE DO NOT:
- ❌ Share any of your personal information (including any third-party accounts, like Facebook) with unauthorized organizations.
- ❌ Use your personal information for other uses without your permission.
NOTE: For any of the uses of your data described above that require your prior express consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
Data Security, Integrity, and Retention
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data and to correctly use the data we collect. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. Your continued use of our products and services after the effective date of the Privacy Statement means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the revised Privacy Statement, please refrain from using our products or services and contact us to close any account you may have created.