What does 'order status' mean?
Order status in your Zinff account will tell you what your order processing is at the point. You can tell if your order is completed or shipped from that.
1. Unpaid: It means that you didn't pay for the order. You can locate it in your Zinff account. It will be closed automatically after three days.
2. Order Closed: It means that you closed the order that you hadn't paid. You can click the 'Reorder' button to place the order with the same items.
3. Paid: It means you already paid for your order. We will process the order asap, once we receive the transaction of your payment. Please note that it takes several days to receive it if you paid by E-Check.
4. Product Manufacturing: Our optical lab is processing your order now. It will take several business days to process it.
*Click here to check the production time.
5. In Transit: We shipped out the glasses. And it is in transit to the destination now.
*Click here to check the shipping time.
6. Received: It means that the local courier delivered your package to your address. (Any problems with it, please contact our customer service for help.)