How to clean my glasses?
Cleaning your eyeglasses is a daily ritual. Correct cleaning steps can help you see clearly all day long.
√ Wash your hands
Wash your hands with a little dish-washing liquid or mild soap before you clean your eyeglasses.
√ Rinse your glasses
1. Run your glasses under a gentle stream of tap water that's approximately room temperature or a little warmer.
2. Apply only a few drops of gentle, lotion-free cleaning solution to avoid leaving any soap residue. Rub your glasses for a minute then.
3. For metal frames: Pay extra attention to the arms of the nose pads and the pads themselves.
4. For plastic frames: Clean the portion of the bridge in contact with your nose to remove built-up oil and sweat.
5. After that, rinse the glasses off thoroughly under the faucet.
√ Dry your glasses and clean the lenses
1. Use a dryer cotton towel to remove the majority of the water from the lenses and frame by patting dry. The dryer cotton towel should not come into contact with fabric softener or dryer sheets, or the debris can scratch your lenses.
2. After patting dry, clean the lenses with our microfiber cloth. Make sure the lenses aren't dry when you're cleaning them to prevent dirt or debris from being dragged across the surface.