Terms & Conditions
Zinff.com (collectively, 'site', 'we', 'us' and/or 'our') is a professional online optical eyewear store. We believe in the 'Customer First' philosophy and we do apply this idea to our work.
Zinff offers a wide range of style and lens types at affordable prices. Meanwhile, we cooperated with world-known couriers to ensure our eyeglasses can be safely shipped to different countries. Besides, Zinff has great customer service to offer you a reliable and pleasant online shopping experience.
By accessing our site and/or placing the order on Zinff.com, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you are entering into a legal agreement with Zinff.com (including Zinff.com's optical laboratory and cooperative couriers), and have understood and agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, these General Terms and Conditions of Use (or these Terms and Conditions).
We reserve the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and from time to time. Such change will be effective upon posting of the revised Terms and Conditions on the site, and your continued access or use of the site thereafter means your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and Conditions.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our site. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We hence have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
This site and its content is copyright of Zinff.com - © Zinff.com 2021. All rights reserved.
Any display, redistribution, or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form
is prohibited without the prior consent of Zinff.com, except that permission is
granted to a user to print or photocopy individual pages from the site provided it
is for personal and non-commercial use only.
A user may print or photocopy the content to individual third parties provided this is
only for their personal and non-commercial use, but only if the user acknowledges
the site as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or
commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other
site or other forms of the electronic retrieval system.
We have made every effort so that our site displays the dimensions, colors, descriptions, and specifications of our products as precisely as possible. However, the product colors you see will depend on your monitor. We cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We do not warrant that the product descriptions, dimensions, and specifications are completely accurate and error-free. If a product offered by our site is not as described as you thought, your sole remedy is to contact our customer service department for assistance with Exchange & Return Policy (see 'Exchange & Return Policy' below for details).
By “personal information,” we mean information that directly identifies you, such as your name, address, or email address. In this Policy, “we”, “us”, and “our” mean Zinff.com, and “you” means any person who visits our website or calls us on the phone.
With this privacy notice, we would like to inform you about our strict security measures and to identify what personal data is collected and discarded. If our customers want to delete their Zinff accounts (including log in with Facebook), they can contact our customer service team and submit the delete account application to have their accounts and all personal information removed from Zinff.com.
Promoting Safety and Security
We abide by the principles of legality, legitimacy, and transparency, using and processing the least amount of data possible and using it within a limited scope of purpose. We also take technical and administrative precautions to protect the security of that data. Furthermore, we use personal data to help verify accounts and user activity, as well as to promote safety and security (including but not limited to: monitoring to prevent fraud, investigating suspicious or potentially illegal activity, and investigating violations of our terms or policies). Our data use is based on our legitimate interest in helping ensure the safety of our products and services.
What Personal Data We Collect
1. We collect the personal data you provide when you use our products and services or otherwise interact with us (including but not limited to: creating an account, contacting us, participating in an online survey, or using our online help or online chat tool). If you make a purchase, we collect personal data in connection with that purchase. Information You Provide to Us: full name, phone number, email address, shipping address, eyeglasses prescription, vision data, credit card basic information (NOT confidential info. as secure code, etc.), Facebook account basic information (account name, contact email).
2. When you visit our website, we may collect data about the type of device you use, your device's unique identifier, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browser you are using, usage information, diagnostic information, and location information from or about the computers, phones, or other devices on which you install our application or from which you access our products or services. Where available, our services may use GPS, your IP address, and other technologies to determine a device's approximate location; this information helps in improving our products and services.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Generally speaking, we use personal data to provide, improve, and develop our products and services, to communicate with you, to offer you targeted advertisements and services, and to protect us and our customers.
1. Providing, improving, and developing our products and services:
We use personal data to help us provide, improve, and develop our products, services, and advertising. This includes using personal data for purposes such as data analysis, research, and audits. Such processing is based on our legitimate interest in offering you products and services and for business continuity. If you enter a contest or other promotion, we may use the personal data you provide to administer those programs. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain further information about how we use personal data, so we encourage you to read those rules carefully before participating.
2. Communicating with you:
Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to send you marketing communications related to our own products and services, to communicate with you about your account or transactions, and to inform you about our policies and terms. If you no longer wish to receive email communications for marketing purposes, please contact us to opt-out. We also may use your data to process and respond to your requests when you contact us. Subject to your prior express consent, we may share your personal data with third-party partners who may send you marketing communications related to their products and services. Subject to your prior express consent, we may use personal data to personalize your experience with our products and services and on third-party websites and applications, and to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
WHAT WE DO:
- ✅ Contact you when necessary by email, SMS, or phone call.
- ✅ Send you the newsletter, and promotion offers when you subscribe to our site and apply for a discount offer on our site.
- ✅ Make your eyeglasses with your prescription provided in the order.
- ✅ 'Visual Try-On' function requests your vision data when you request visual frame references.
- ✅ Credit card information will only be used for the sole purpose of billing you for the products and services that you select.
- ✅ We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences and advertising across the devices you use.
WHAT WE DO NOT:
- ❎ Share any of your personal information (including any third-party accounts, like Facebook) with unauthorized organizations.
- ❎ Use your personal information for other uses without your permission.
NOTE: For any of the uses of your data described above that require your prior express consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us.
Data Security, Integrity, and Retention
We use reasonable technical, administrative, and physical security measures designed to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access to your data and to correctly use the data we collect. We will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may periodically change this Privacy Statement to keep pace with new technologies, industry practices, and regulatory requirements, among other reasons. Your continued use of our products and services after the effective date of the Privacy Statement means that you accept the revised Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to the revised Privacy Statement, please refrain from using our products or services and contact us to close any account you may have created.
You hereby represent and warrant that the copy of the prescription you upload into your order is valid on the date of placing your order. If you submit the prescription manually or it does not include an expiration date, we will fill your order in accordance with applicable legal requirements or within two years of the date of the prescription. If your prescription or order information is incomplete, we may need to contact you to track down current information, which could mean you have to wait longer for your new glasses (to which we refer herein as Products). By placing an order through our site, you represent that the information used for the Products is correct, true, and accurately matches the prescription you received from your eye care provider. You further represent and warrant that you will renew your prescription in accordance with your eye care provider's instructions.
Note that eyeglasses and contact lens prescriptions may differ from one another, so you should make ensure that you are ordering the Products with the correct valid eyeglasses prescription.
In the event that you didn't upload the copy of the prescription you received from your eye care provider into your order but you filled in the RX form manually, we will use the prescription that you submitted manually in the order, and you agree that you forfeit all rights for any claim against us in such case and agree with our Exchange & Return Policy (see 'Exchange & Return Policy' below for additional information).
If you order prescription eyeglasses, we will also need your pupillary distance (collectively, 'PD'), to fill your order. When you are prescribed an eyeglasses prescription by an eye care provider, you should be provided with a copy of your prescription specifying your PD.
In the event that the PD is not included in your prescription, we will use the PD that you measured yourself and submitted in the order, and you agree that you forfeit all rights for any claim against us in such case and agree with our Exchange & Return Policy (see 'Exchange & Return Policy' below for additional information).
You hereby agree that we and our optical laboratory may contact your eye care provider with any questions, comments, concerns, or verification needed with respect to your prescription. This is in order to ensure that we do the correct production of your order.
You must be a minimum age of 18 years of age to submit an order. In case the prescription is for a child between 13 and 18 years of age, it's the parent's or guardian's responsibility to ensure the prescription was filled accurately.
You hereby acknowledge that your order will not be guaranteed unless your prescription meets the terms set out in this purchase policy.
2.ORDER CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
We can change your order details for free if your order is still in "Paid" status and hasn't been updated to "Product Manufacturing". Please note that any price differences of frame, lens, coating, and shipping upgrades will be charged.
If the order status is "Product Manufacturing", it means your order is in the process now. Our optical lab and lens supplier will charge a processing fee for the changes. If your lenses are free, a 5.00 USD processing fee is needed. If you have upgraded lenses or coatings, then half of the lens total will be charged.
In such cases above, you may experience production delay and shipment delay. Any price differences for the order changes will be charged. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you forfeit all rights for any claim against us in such cases above and agree with this purchase policy of order changes.
If the order has already been packaged and shipped out, we cannot change the order details for you.
We offer free cancellation service if your order is still in "Paid" status and hasn't been updated to "Product Manufacturing". A full refund will be credited to the original payment account.
If the order status is "Product Manufacturing", it means your order is in the process now. Our optical lab and lens supplier will charge a processing fee for the cancellation. If your lenses are free, a 5.00 USD processing fee is needed. If you have upgraded lenses/coatings, then the lens total will be charged. The paid frame price plus the paid shipping fee will be returned to the original payment account (if the order has not yet shipped).
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you forfeit all rights for any claim against us in such cases and agree with the processing fee charged by our optical laboratory and lens supplier.
If the order has been packaged and shipped out already, we cannot cancel the order for you. Your sole remedy is to contact our customer service department for assistance after you receive the glasses.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you forfeit all rights for any claim against us in such cases above and agree with this purchase policy of order cancellations.
*You will receive your refund within a week if you pay with your PayPal balance. And the refunds to credit/debit cards usually take 10-14 days, depending on the card bank involved.
Incomplete information in your order may lead to delays in processing. There may be cases in which we will be required to contact you to obtain additional information or confirm the order information, and such inquiries may also lead to the production delay of your order. We are not liable for such production delays above.
Production time varies based on the actual lens types in your order. (See Production Time Table below for references only)
• *Customized lenses: You will have customized lenses when your prescription is not suitable for the lens index that you choose. Or the optical lab requests customized lenses for your prescription (you will not be notified due to this).
• If your prescription is incomplete or we have questions about your order, you will be notified by email, and it may cause production delays. (you may find our service email in the junk box sometimes)
If there is a production delay caused by our optical lab, we would like to compensate for such delay. Customers need to submit this compensation application to our customer service department.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you forfeit all rights for any other claim against us in such cases above, and agree with this purchase policy of order production.
4.Shipment and Delivery
Incomplete shipping address in your order may lead to delays in shipping. There may be cases in which we will be required to contact you to obtain additional shipping information or confirm the address, and such inquiries may also lead to the shipping delay of your order. The holiday seasons and COVID-19 will cause delays in standard shipping (USPS/post office). We are not liable for such shipping delays above.
Your order will be delivered to the address that appears in your order information after our completion of the production and quality checks.
The shipping time varies depending on the destination (See Shipping Time Table below for references only).
• Due to COVID-19 and severe weather conditions, standard shipment may be delayed.
• Standard shipping company will not update the shipping information on time.
• UPS requests the physical address. A Po Box address is not available for UPS.
• All international shipments are subject to import taxes and VAT.
If there is a shipping delay caused by our warehouse or optical lab, we would like to compensate for such delay. Customers need to submit this compensation application to our customer service department.
If the packages are missing in transit, we would like to remake the glasses for free or refund the order (excluding the shipping fee).
*All international shipments may be subject to customs duty which will be your responsibility. We can't be held liable for incurred charges.
*If your order is addressed to a commercial entity (e.g., an office or a hotel), please previously confirm that the address in your order is located at such address.
Failure to input any part of your address will cause shipment delays or package lost. We will not refund the order that was shipped to an inaccurate address as a result of missing package. But we can help with the remake glasses. The shipping fee of remake glasses will be your responsibility.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you forfeit all rights for any claim against us in such cases above and agree with this purchase policy of shipment and delivery.
5.Coupon Codes and Promotions
It is limited to one coupon per purchase. Any contests, sweepstakes or other ongoing promotions (collectively, 'Promotions') made available may be governed by rules that are separate from these Terms of Conditions. Unless otherwise stated in such Promotions' rules, we reserve the right to terminate and change the terms of any such Promotions at any given time without prior written notice.
Please review the applicable rules as well as these Terms of Conditions in advance. If the rules for Promotions conflict with these Terms of Conditions, the Promotions' rules will apply. If the coupon is applied successfully to the inapplicable products (including the frame, lens, coating), Zinff.com has the right to cancel the order and the validity of the coupon.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that you forfeit all rights for any claim against us and agree with this purchase policy of coupon codes and promotions.
We do our best to make exchanges and returns as simple as possible.
We are confident that you will enjoy your Zinff glasses. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your eyeglasses within the first 30 days after delivery, you are entitled to submit the application for a refund or product exchange. Each item can be returned or exchanged for one single time, within 30 days after its delivery.
*The shipping fees are non-refundable.
*The refund cannot be applied if the wrong prescription entered or the wrong frame size/lens type selected. But we can help with the replacement of the glasses.
*The refund cannot be applied if the damaged glasses are caused by accident, negligence, or improper care. But we can help with the replacement of the glasses.
*To protect all our customers' rights and safety, we don't offer home try-on service.
See below for further information on exercising your rights under our 30-Day Fit & Style Guarantee.
Email us at Service@Zinff.com. To start your eyeglasses exchange&return process, please contact our service team and fill in the RMA form. Our support team may ask you several questions about the glasses or the pictures of the glasses at the same time. Our complaint-handling team will review it and reply to you as soon as possible.
When applying for the product exchange, you need to help our customer service team locate the problem and submit the exchange application. The product replacement will be applied as a coupon, and you will use it to place a replacement order. It doesn't cover the price differences and shipping fees. The replacement order cannot be exchanged&returned again.
When applying for a refund, you need to help our customer service team locate the problem and submit the return application. If you redeemed a coupon for your order, the refund should be according to the coupon's term use of condition. All shipping fees are non-refundable.
In the event that eyeglasses are returned for a full refund (doesn't include the shipping fee), they shall be returned to our optical lab to check. We have operations in the United States, China and Hong Kong, and sells products worldwide, which means the return address for the products are different. So please contact our customer service team to confirm where you need to return the products.
All returned items shall be returned in their unused, original and merchantable condition and in their original packaging, including all accessories, such as the glasses case and cleaning cloth.
A tracking number should be provided to our customer service team for all returned items and can be verified and tracked on the tracking site. The return shipment should contain the complete tracking information.
*For USPS, we DO NOT accept First-Class Mail Service/First-Class Package Service because it doesn't contain the complete tracking information of the package, and it may lead to a missing parcel. But we accept Priority Mail Service/Priority Mail Express Service.
*If the package is missing/damaged in transit OR it cannot be tracked down over a month (which will be considered as a missing parcel), only half of a refund (excluding the shipping fee) will be issued.
Refunds will only be processed once the returned item(s) arrive at our facilities, pass the quality&condition checks by our Quality Control Department. All shipping fees are non-refundable.
In the event that customers choose not to return the glasses and prefer a refund, we will apply for half of a refund excluding the shipping fee for the products.
Refunds will be credited to the payment account used for the purchase (credit card, debit card, PayPal, etc.) after the returned products pass the quality checks by our facilities. Please allow up to 14 days from when we receive the item for the credit to appear in your account. Keep in mind that refunds to the credit/debit card may take over 14 days to be processed. It depends on the card-issuing bank.
See below for further information on exercising your rights under our 365-Day Product Guarantee.
We offer quality guarantee for our products even though your glasses are beyond 30-day Fit & Style Guarantee. If lenses are scratched or frames are deformed/broken within a year from the date you make the purchase, we will help with the replacement of the glasses. You will receive a discount coupon/store credits to order a new pair of glasses.
*The refund cannot be applied but we can help with the replacement of the glasses.
*The price differences and shipping fees will be charged.
* Each item is entitled to a one-time return for a refund or a one-time exchange of equal or lesser value (does not include the shipping fee).
* It is the customer's responsibility to ship the item(s) back within 7 days from submitting the return application. Return requests will not be processed after such timeframes.
* All returned items shall be returned in their unused, original and merchantable condition and in their original packaging, including all accessories, such as the glasses case and cleaning cloth.
* A valid tracking number should be provided to customer service team for the returned items and can be verified and tracked on the tracking site after shipping the items out.
* For USPS, we DO NOT accept First-Class Mail Service/First-Class Package Service because it doesn't contain the complete tracking information of the package, and it may lead to a missing parcel. But we accept Priority Mail Service/Priority Mail Express Service.
* If the package is missing/damaged in transit OR it cannot be tracked over a month (which will be considered as a missing parcel), only half of a refund (excluding the shipping fee) will be issued.
* Returns can only be processed within 30 days of delivery, and are limited to one single time per item. Please note that Zinff.com reserves the right to require proof of error for an item returned.
* Refunds to credit/debit card will be processed over 30 days from the delivery date of the returned glasses sometimes, depending on the card issuing bank.
* All store credits/coupons and exchanges are non-refundable.
* Store credit/coupon is valid for 2 months from the date granted. The validity of store credit/coupon can be extended only once.
* Store credit/coupon may not be used in conjunction with certain coupons/promotions.
* All return settlement requests that were submitted through our site and customer service are final and irreversible. This includes all offers of store credits or exchanges or refunds accepted via a verbal agreement after submission. Acceptance of said offers are final and irreversible as well.
* The customer can only send back the items that were applied through our site or customer service. Any additional items that are included in the returned box that were not filled out on the appropriate return application, will not be accounted for.
You hereby acknowledge and agree with this exchange&return policy.